okay. that was random.Well, I haven't really blogged these few days because I have nothing to blog about. It hasn't really been a interesting three or four days for me. I think the one thing I remember most from these three to four days would be... um... - i can't think of anything >.< - practically nothing. Because, nothing profound has actually happened. And guess what! It's two days to saturday, and one a few hours to tomorrow! Besides the horrible inevitable fact that there's art tomorrow, WE HAVE BAND! Woo hoo! (uh oh... i'm learning from Kerwin. hmms. i shall not say woo hoo, or boo hoo for that matter, anymore. so there.)
Well, went to church today for Ascension mass and saw Rachel, and that eccentric guy whom I used to see in the 317 bus all the time in primary school. CREEPY. Oh, and Louisa sang the responsorial psalm! Now I have reason to tease her on Sunday, if she's even coming for Cat. Class. Speaking of church, while I was taking this bus to Tampines in the afternoon after school, I saw this guy from my Cat. Class last year, but I kinda forgot his name. Daniel, was it? No clue. So I kinda decided to me dao and not say hi. After all, he was kinda far away from me. You wouldn't expect me to shout "hi!" to this guy whom I don't even know the name of... It would just be plain weird. AND spastic, not forgetting. He probably couldn't remember my name either, seeing as I hardly said more than ten words each cat class last year. Kinda pathetic, I know, but I hardly knew anyone there. And the teacher... THE TEACHER WAS KILLING ME. He was so damn boring. =X. Not saying anything more.
In my opinion, American Idol is not worth watching anymore. Because crowd favourite(and mine, too) Constantine is out. However, I think all the remaining five finalists deserve to be where they are now. (except maybe Anthony Federov) I think Carrie Underwood and Bo Bice are gonna be Top 2. Carrie is chio. Haha. My sister wanted to say that Carrie looked like a Barbie doll, and ended up saying she looked like Bubblegumm. wahahaha. Okay I'm waiting to see who would be the next one out of AI. It's taking a long time... Oh well. I shall go do stuff now. ((:
Updates in LOVELIST:
- Friendship Week.
xoxo-marissa
No comments:
Post a Comment