I'm doing a Christmas post here!!
REASONS WHY IM THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD
- I have MAXIMILIAN TAY JIA CHENG as my darling!! <33333
- I got my much LOVED Adidas jacket (which i was supposed to get on my birthday, but somehow didnt until the day before Christmas eve o.o)
- I got new sport shoes!
- I'm gona get a new hp soon!! :D:D:D:D
- I have cool friends who spout vulgarities every few seconds yet manage to be so sweet (:
REASONS WHY IM NOT THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD
- Darling's in US for Christmas. :'(
- My mum's being a total BITCH.
- I have a WHOLE LOAD of unfinished holiday homework. And somehow I cant find the ones that I actually completed. WTH.
Haha. Alright. Now for the explanations. My mum was being a bitch earlier on today. My dad couldn't find her a Christmas present because she kept saying that she wanted a present that was over $1k. Den my dad obviously thinking like WTF where am i gona get that kind of money. Den my mum KNN say that he never put in effort to look for a present for her. Actually, he look everywhere alr juz tt duno wd to buy. He scared buy smth she dun like because she will complain like hell. That time her waterbottle broke, so my dad bought her a new water bottle for her birthday. DEN SHE SCOLDED HIM LA. she say he never put in effort buy such a cheap thing etc. Den my dad retort say tt her waterbottle spoil so he buy her a new one cannot meh. She reply, " People dont give replacement for presents la. If my iron spoil u buy me a new iron for my birthday present isit?" Den he juz keep quiet cos so fed up alr. I wanted to say, " Wasnt that what u did to me. My track shoe spoil den u buy me new one to replace for my present also right. " But I didnt dare to say cos it'll be rude. But KNN lah why she muz liddat one. My dad so poor thing already.
On a lighter note,
MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!! :D Thanks for all the sweet messages!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment