Fly away on my Zephyr
I feel it more then ever
And in this perfect weather
We'll find a place together
In the water where the scent of my emotion
All the world will pass me by
Fly away on my Zephyr
We'll find a place together
Its raining. (or not. I think it just stopped.)
Went to Max's house after sectionals yesterday. He was damn random, kept saying that he was a laptop. >.< Then he came my house after that! Haha, but all he did was play guitar for awhile and play a game of DotA. Then he helped me fix my resolution for wc3! Omg i swear everything looks damn nice now. It used to be like shit. Just that I didn't know how to fix it. THANKS! xDDD
Today's Good friday. I'm fasting. Its 3 something. And I'm dying of hunger. AHH. Nvm mar. YOU CAN DO IT! I was playing comp in the morning, then my mum scolded me. "WHY ARE YOU ENJOYING YOURSELF!" So I decided to do work. I did my CFC worksheet and the transformation one. Half of the transformation one's blank cuz i have no idea how to do it.
Adriel told me alot of weird stuff... o.O
Can't wait for Sunday!! PY! <3
Currently addicted to RHCP Live in Hyde Park. I've been listening to it ever since my mum scolded me at around 11+. So that makes it.. around four hours? Haha. :D
BAND BAND BAND. Y'think we can get a Gold this year? Honestly, I don't know, but I'd rather believe that we'll get it. (I hope I'm not living in denial here.) A little over five days more, and its JUDGEMENT TIME. Sc-bandits, if you're reading this, put in your best shot, because we've only got this one chance to prove ourselves. So while we're up there, lets make the stage ours, and let everyone in that hall know that WE DESERVE THAT GOLD for the wonderful MUSIC we've made! We've been through 5 months of preparation for this, lets not let that go to waste yea? ((((:
April 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment