
W00t! I never thought I'd see the day when I'd bowl above a hundred. I'm 'I' btw. M is Max, L is Lester and W is Woon! And the best part, I bowled it all with a seven pounder! Lol. My first even 'over-hundred' score ! :D So basically that was the best day I've had in a long long while. Bowled at Marine Cove, where we went cycling. Me, max and woon all felt sick after cycling. Lol. Rested awhile at Macs, and then went to the bowling alley. Had loads of fun. :)
At night, we went to watch the gala premiere of The Golden Compass. Brilliant show, and I loved it! :D and I love max & family for letting me watch it with him. :D Haha. It opens today, i think. Those who haven't watched it and can't wait, GO WATCH IT NOW. You won't regret it. :)
I'm starting work on Saturday!!! Can't wait for the day to come, I'm so excited! So I found a job as those servers in banquets, and its on an ad-hoc basis, so no five day work week for me! :D LALALA. The only horrible thing is that I have to don make-up, which I utterly utterly hate. But I guess it can't be helped. Anyone wants to work with me in this job? I wouldn't mind company! Its $6 an hour anyway, at either Suntec or Novotel. CANT WAITTTTT! :)
Dear, ilu! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment