And I thought getting posted into SAJC was the greatest thing on earth.
Until I realised I made a really big mistake.
[EDIT.]
I joined bowling as a CCA. Don't ask. I don't know how to bowl. But i'm going to learn! and one day I'm going to pwn you all. Max, Briana and gaming clique are all in bowling! (except lester and adam). Looking forward to it! (but its so far away. haha.)
Holidays? Over already? Talk about monday blues today. My holidays were pretty okay. Saturday was spent out the whole day. Max house --> Vivo for GH3 competition (until evening) --> Chinatown Pt Swensens for dinner ( no icecream ) --> Plaza Sing --> Home. I reached back at around 11.30pm? The slackness of it all. The other days not worth mentioning. Oh, maybe the day we went over to play ROCK BAND at max's house? AWESOME STUFF MAN.
Today? We ended school at one!! xD. Elated. Went over to slack at Heartland Mall while waiting for Max to finish school, then went for lunch with his class. Man, I wish I was in his class. Awesome funny people there. I had the fun i never had with my class, and it was just over lunch. That is how SR pwns. Followed max to bugis for his piano lesson after that. While he was having his lesson, I decided to explore bugis street. I was amazed. Didn't know Singapore had that kind of market like thingy in the middle of like what. some business district? It was definitely interesting. haha. But not a very pleasant place for shopping. :( Went home after that. MAN I WANT TO LEARN PIANO TOO! :(
Ahwell. *pose hilmi* kthxbai.
March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment