I was thinking what I should do with my time until January these few days, and so far, I only came up with the notion of bowling twice a week, PROVIDED i get into the team. which i REALLY REALLY want to :( Other than that what could I do? Read? Planning to make multiple visits to the library. Already read 5 books so far. Jeffery Deaver! <3>
OT: I went out with ShiChun and Terence ytd and it was fun fun fun!! :) Bowling and Pool. Omg we must have another outing! :)
Got results back yesterday too :) Quite happy with my results. At least my parents didn't say much, which is good :) I PWN WOOHOO. Sadly, 08S28 won't be a full class anymore... :(
'Cause I am hanging on every word you say
And even if you don't want to speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
'Cause I want nothing more than to sit
Outside your door and listen to you breathing
Its where I want to be.

4 comments:
NIGHTS OF RODANTHE. :D
bridge bridge bridge bridge!
D": No taggy...anw, hahaha...I thought that peace sign was a rabbit.
heh, they're pretty right? haha still collecting them~
expensive, each at 1.80 D:
hmmz u seem to be going out with terry a lot ar.. haha
<3
Post a Comment