Lol. This will be a somewhat-mostly-food post, because for the past few days I've been doing exactly that :x People have been studying their asses off this holiday because the next week's going to be RIDDLED with tests, but I seriously cannot be bothered, and I'm not even guilty. Oops. Enjoying life here :x Mother's Day is srsly pwn. hahah.
ANYWAY... On thursday, after the bowling Adivs, Vic, Jaslyn and I went for dinner at North Point!
This is Teriyaki Chicken Pasta from Ishi Mura. Just decided to try it out, and it turned out to be not so bad, for "foodcourt" food anw. Or maybe I was just hungry :x The way they cooked it was particularly cool though. The guy just threw everything into this pan in succession, cream sauce, chicken and all, and cooked it altogether. And the fire was WHOA big. we were wondering how he managed to cook with such a big fire holding a pan with a metal handle without burning his hand. Maybe it wasn't metal after all...Next, Mother's Day Dinner, just the four of us! At Ristorante De Parma in Serangoon Gardens (:
Pretty small place, with nice ambience and all. Best part, all pizzas at 12.90 each on Tuesdays! Dad says we'll be back more often LOL.
Grilled Salmon! Definitely the best dish of the day. I am not THAT BIG a fan of salmon, but this was pretty pwn. The meat was so soft and juicy and tender that... OH MAN I'm hungry again.
Beef tenderloin. Nothing really special though, though the potatoes with the sauce was particularly nice :x heh.
Icecream, from awefullychocolate! Dark chocolate flavoured (: The box was really cool too, something like the chinese takeout boxes you see in movies.
& the cake! If it looks small here you've got it all wrong. But it was REALLY GOOD, half mousse half sponge, and all of darkchocolate! If I've eaten the whole cake myself I'd have died of chocolate poisoning, surely.
Monkey Head Mushrooms?! I tried them and they tasted like flour, what the hell. Felt so cheated after that.
Steamboat! Instead of mushrooms, we were spamming meat :x lol. those mushrooms floating around had pork in them, so don't be fooled! Lol. Pretty good meal in the end, because steamboat is always so pwn.
<> Photo removed due to embarrassment by involved parties. LOL. < /Edit >
Grilled Salmon! Definitely the best dish of the day. I am not THAT BIG a fan of salmon, but this was pretty pwn. The meat was so soft and juicy and tender that... OH MAN I'm hungry again.brought out the flavour. (:
Beef tenderloin. Nothing really special though, though the potatoes with the sauce was particularly nice :x heh.&so we brought mum home for dessert after that.
Icecream, from awefullychocolate! Dark chocolate flavoured (: The box was really cool too, something like the chinese takeout boxes you see in movies.
& the cake! If it looks small here you've got it all wrong. But it was REALLY GOOD, half mousse half sponge, and all of darkchocolate! If I've eaten the whole cake myself I'd have died of chocolate poisoning, surely. The next day, Mother's Day proper! Dinner no. 2 with the rest of the family at Mushroom Pot, Indoor Stadium.
Monkey Head Mushrooms?! I tried them and they tasted like flour, what the hell. Felt so cheated after that.HA. This morning I woke up and came online. Well there's a pretty big gap betw the waking up and coming online, but not the point. I decided to see if I could find out the exact day I joined Philyouth, but to no avail. Instead, I found this!
<> Photo removed due to embarrassment by involved parties. LOL. < /Edit >
I decided to end off with this. Because I love my sister very much, even though she can be abit of a chatterbox and a twit at times. (:
♥



No comments:
Post a Comment