June 22, 2009

Today I went to deposit some money into the bank using the cash deposit machine. When the receipt came out, I did a double take when I saw my bank balance. I realised that I had 300 less than the amount I'd imagined was in there, and that was AFTER depositing the money. Then it hit me. JUNE = epic birthday month + lunch dinner lunch dinner lunch + VGL. Damn. My poor 300 bucks ): But well.. the company was worth it I guess (: While walking home in a state of shock, I decided I have to start saving/ get a weekend job or I'm going to DIE of broke-ness. Ohman. D: This means I have to come back for dinner more often and force myself to study at home. ): I CAN DO THIS! 20 bucks a week? try luh (: Less going out = more money lols.

Almost died after my run today. =.=" Lack of glucose maybe. Haven't had that kind of fainting spell for quite some time. Zzz..

AND OMGGGGGGGGG.

THANK YOU BRIAN! ^_^
WOOHOO QUEEN SYMPHONY FTWWWW.
Like finally :D :D :D
Damn damn happy now supposed to study but DAMMIT!!!


*takes out math with much effort.*
I..

WILL..

STUDY!!


No comments: