July 20, 2009

I trust you.

Sometimes you cannot believe what you see, you have to believe what you feel. And if you are ever going to have other people trust you, you must feel that you can trust them, too--even when you're in the dark. Even when you're falling. - Tuesdays With Morrie (Mitch Albom)

Trust means everything to me.
I make it a point to put my full trust in people, unless they happen to break that trust.
& for everything else,
there's always forgive and forget.

No point in bearing grudges, because that only makes your heart heavier.
& we don't need that, not with everything thats going on around us.

------------------------------------

On a different note, (well not rly, but in terms of music yeah, different note.)

Check out this vid (:



I thought the song + lyrics were really really nice and sweet (AND SAD).
And the photomontage's really nice too!

Its making me miss music. Miss my clarinet, my piano, Philyouth. ):
I really don't know how I'm going to survive through this period. It's only been two weeks.
I don't know, but I will try.
Next year I shall take my Grade 5 Theory Exam! SET! (:


You know, I really don't know what I'd do without you.

P.S. ^_^ 5.2km! Finally past the 5km mark. FINALLY.

No comments: