November 16, 2009

Things I have to do after A levels! (incomplete)

  1. Shop for prom dress. (AHHHHHH... >_<)
  2. GO FOR PHILYOUTH!!! :D
  3. Standard Chartered 10k OMG FINALLY. (if that be the only goal i meet this year, at least its counted as one.)
  4. Go for prom. (I'm not exactly very excited about this yet. Too many things to do.)
  5. Go out with terry and chun
  6. Go out with jo lisa ces
  7. Go out with VALENTINE + celeste. ha.
  8. Go out with LESTER~!
  9. Go out with ame dee grace~
  10. Learn hiphop haha! (Hop skip jump................................... THUD.)
  11. Get a job so I can pay parents back
  12. Learn Grade 5 theory and take exam asap pl0x
  13. Clear the stuff off the piano
  14. Play piano again (: Hopefully take grade 8 2011 haha.
  15. Perform with philyouth!
  16. Buy reeds! (or get them from jet haha)
  17. Slowly but surely pick up the guitar. (eh.... FINE. only for testing purposes)
  18. Shop for Christmas presents (:
  19. Go on holiday
  20. Watch Anime + Movies + ROYAL PAINS OMG MY FAVOURITE SHOW OF ALL TIME.

HAHA okay I think I shall stop here and write more when I think of them. (:

No comments: