lol.. somehow it seems i always blog on mondays and tuesdays. weird. hmms. haha. i told tao that i'd update soon, so here i am! haha. Look tao... i'm UPDATING! lol. listening to that jap anime song we're using for OM now.. no idea how to sing it though.. i dun have the lyrics.. and TIFFANY is not online now. hmph. she's supposed to send me the lyrics.
I think i'm gonna blow with all the stress these few days. I'll be SO happy once OM is over. sigh. i'm sorta wondering now, why the hell is the font so big in my comp all of a sudden. I'm insulted. Even the computer thinks i'm blind. >.< Ok. time to go study for geog and science now. Wish me good luck! Oh and best of luck to all ppl taking geog and science test tmr.. Esp to 2GY, may we all do better for science this time round! (: hahh.
xoxo-marissa
March 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment