April 15, 2005

GOLD!! Friday

We got gold!!

wahaha i can't believe it. It doesn't seem real. lol. SC BAND ROCKS!! We're finally a gold band after months of hard work! Yesterday was the best day ever! I was so damn happy. When we heard the results everyone started screaming and jumping and crying because we were just so happy. lol. Cat High got gold w/ honors. Good for them. wahaha (: We played abrams and rhapsody in the bus on the way back to school.. lol. only woodwinds and ONE trumpet, which was weiting. lol. It sounded good.(: I wish there was band prac today. It would have been so fun. I would NEVER dread going band prac. Cause you know why? SC BAND ROCKS TO THE CORE!! omg omg omg i still can't believe it. haha. i miss my clarinet. I'm gonna borrow my clarinet home today to practise. yay (: oh yea i haven't bought my music books yet lol. i shall go and buy today aft sch then go home and practice. yay so fun. maybe i will get my friend to play together with me. wahahah.

`omg you know we changed places today. I jumped from one side of the class to the other, and I'M STILL IN THE FRONT ROW. what the hell. sighh. i miss amelia & estelle. Sitting next to Joey & Liesel now. The AHEM(Amelia-HuanTing-Estelle-Marissa) row is gone forever. NOOOOOO. wahaha. kk lol. i have to go now. wheeee. bye. i'm going to tag the SC BAND website again (: www.scgsband.cjb.net

P.S. MAX!! I photocopied for you alr k. see i'm so nice. wahaha. just joking. give you er... on sunday k? (: Cya.

xoxo-marissa

No comments: