heyy peeps. I'm gonna change my blogskin again. But i just realise i need more colour. this one is so dull. haha. yupps. but i like the notes. (: lol.
kk today we went to watch the debate Y14s.. we won against NYGH! hahah. Susannah was pro man.. haha. wells anyway. My mood got from so 'high' to so 'low' today. y'know that at the start of the day everyone was so sian. and i was sleepy. hah. yea so the day didn't really start off on a high note. But anyway I did the living will thing with Carine, Amelia and Denise. I got so high cause i was really excited about the debate, and i realised that the AMD had to do with euthanasia, which was really cool, since the debate motion was THW legalise voluntary euthanasia. yupps. then Denise changed the topic to music, and carine said she wanted to start a band, so i was like, hey! why don't we start a band together! You should have seen how excited I was lol. I would have started jumping if it weren't for the space constraint. Yea so now Tessa's keyboardist. haha.. we need a drummer & and one more guitarist, so i'm asking all my friends now. Yea, so I can't possibly be keyboardist for keef's band, Colleen. sorry... yupps. Oh yes! I'm doing pathology for my career choice. I think it's damn cool!!! haha.
You don't appreciate me at all. I was just trying to help damnit. You tell me that RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE, when you know I was just trying to help. YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT I TOLD HER. So can you actually BOTHER to ask what I told her before saying something you know is SO UNTRUE right in front of my face??!! I don't even know why I bothered trying to help you. It's obvious that it didn't come to anything. Like i should stop talking to you altogether. omg. i can't stand it anymore. SUZY IS SO RIGHT. for once. =P.
And yes, we have a new pope. Benedict XVI.
xoxo-marissa
April 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment