February 26, 2007

The best time of my life.

Hey.

& today is the 26th of feb.
I went to watch epic movie, and OMG did it suck. The plot was immensely lame. =.=

On the 25th of feb, however, there was PY prac! And it was so fun. We played Poet and Peasant Overture and English Folk Song Suite. Nicest songs on earth! But also one of the hardest I've ever played. Ok, i couldn't play it at all, but i swear I'm going to practise really hard. It was well worth the challenge though. It being so nice and all.

Oh and I just realised I sent Mr Glosz my email as cloudsteel@hotmail.com.. =.= Talk about blur..

K anyway, I failed both geog AND chinese tests. BAH. I'm going to get it frm my parents... but I DID study k! Just not hard enough.. :( Man, how am I going to get into SAJC at this rate?!

Ah, so there's this problem, and I found a short-term(?) solution to it.. but.. will it stay solved?

I hope so.

No comments: