Today was a really boring day.
BOO.
I spent the whole day stoning in class and thinking about the PY pieces that we're playing. Because lessons are boring. And our songs are so nice. and hard to play. So the whole day I was looking forward to coming back home and practising. Taking a break now. I still can't tongue properly la =.= Always got the disgusting sound.. not clean.. How do you make it clean... I get so fed-up whenever I can't do things like this. :( :(
OH.
This afternoon I went to orchard Popular to buy some stuff, so I took 171 after school and stopped outside Tangs. Then from Tangs I took the underpass. When I reached the orchard mrt, this guy came up to me to ask for donations (the kind where they make u listen to them for a looong time then ask you to donate). I don't really like entertaining this kinda people cos usually after they finish talking all their crap I find it hard to refuse. Its kinda 'paiseh'. =/ Anyway, I told that guy I was in a rush, so he went,"Oh ok. Nvm thanks." Then here comes the best part. He turns around slowly to face his 2 friends and shout, "KANINA!!" In that irritated, but sort of desperate manner. I wanted to laugh. But decided not to. So went up to Popular, bought stuff, and came down to take MRT. Then, guess what! He approached me again.(Prolly couldn't recognise me)He asked me again to listen to him and I told him that I was in a hurry. "Wah basket. oops. I mean nvm thanks" LOL. That time I DID laugh out loud. Sry, I know I'm being evil but that guy's reactions are super funny. I bet he's been rejected all day or something. Lol. Poor guy.
K, nothing else to say.
EXCEPT... GO HERE! The Impossible Quiz from Newgrounds.com. SUPER DUPER FUN. :D
February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment