June 12, 2007

mar doesnt deserve to be here.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BRAIN DEAD A WHOLE CHAPTER OF TRIGO TYS CAN MAKE YOU UNTIL U TRY IT.
For those of you who have, gj!

-die.

I read someone's blog just now.
& I realised how happy some people can be with their life.
& here I am complaining and complaining.
I regret everything that has happened the past 3 years.
But its too late now, there's no turning back.

Looks like I just have to face the music & deal with everything that I got myself into.

Jeez, I wish I could be happier.
Every entry seems to be about my sad life.
I miss God,
I miss happy moments which came on a daily basis,
& I miss life.

I know you try to make me happy all the time, sorry im so moody lately :(
I'll try to change, I promise.

No comments: