Hello!
I am extremely happy today because...
1) I ponned PE
2) I went out with max + "montfort gang" (Hilmi, Gregory, Travis, Shaun)
3) I beat max at a game of POOL!
So i was just supposed to go out for lunch with Max today. Went after school (or rather after chemistry) when we were supposed to have this LOOOOOONG lunch break before PE, which only started at 5. So we went to the Kobayashi in Cine. While we were there i was like asking max whether i should pon anot. Then he received a call from Hilmi or whoever asking him to play pool. Anything is better than PE. Thus, PON.
Today was a very expensive day. :( Thanks to the last minute pool, i had to buy a set of new clothes, so i bought a skirt and a top. $10 for EZlink money, $26 for skirt, $13 for Kobayashi(max & mine), $5 for dinner. my wallet almost had to go to the hospital :( Aiya whatever lol. Went to play pooooool! xD Had alot of fun! (or at least a whole lot more than i was expecting to have.) At night, nothing much la. We just went to simlim to get max's HDD and HR bought a diamondback. Then we pubtransported back home, instead of cab. I was about 20 mins late back home, but thankfully my parents weren't home yet, so they didn't catch me. SO WHO CARES! WOOT!
I love you dear!
YES HILMI. YOU'RE COOL.
Am i being sarcastic? Hmmmmm.
February 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment