YES I GOT INTO SAJC!!!
So now, its no more slacking and down to hard work.
(I hope.)
*JIAYOU* to max for the appeal into SAJC. I HOPE YOU GET IN!!!
For those already in SAJC, HELLO!!
Today had funfair after school at max house hahaha. So many ppl came lah. I fell aslp at arnd 12 cuz i was so hungry then still have to wait for hilmi to come before max buy lunch.. then i woke up at 3. Keeef was there already. and wtf hilmi and greg still not there o_o. Thank god i went to slp. Supposed to have eaten lunch 3 hours ago. Would have prolly died from hunger or something.
Crap i also left my rubberband at max's house! TOMORROW HOW TO TIE HAIR. I ONLY GOT ONE. Asdasdasd. So i'm going to max's house tmr morning. JUST TO GET IT. oh man, this sucks. maybe i'll go over later or something. I think i also ahve smth to pass to max. but i cant rmb what it is! ASD. Well. too bad then. Gtg!
February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment