May 13, 2008

Footprints on the sand...

OKAYYYYY. So like, I haven't blogged in awhile. BUT IM SLEEEEPY. and i refuse to do my EoM anymore. So blogging it is. Now, a quiz!

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse.
these people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
continue this game by sending it to other people.

#1 if your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I'd be all down and out about it for awhile, but i'll move on with life.

#2 if you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Travel the world someday.

#3 what will your dream wedding be like?
Small private ceremony with family and close friends...

#4 are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Nope, what lies in the immediate future are tests, tests and COMMON tests. Whats there to be confused about?

#5 what's your ideal lover like?
Good conversationist, Good sense of humor, Gentlemanly, Open, Understanding, Sensitive and most importantly, Honest.

#6 which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I think both at the same time is most blessed. But if i were to choose, I'd say being loved.

#7 if the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for her to change her feeling?
Nah, I'd probably give up and move on.

#8 if the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I won't do anything.

#9 is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yeah, the fact that I'm not getting enough sleep. Life's a bitch.

#10 what do you want most in life?
To never, ever be sad.

#11 is being tagged fun?
I don't have a problem with it.

#12 how do you see yourself in ten years time?
10 years? Probably some deskjob somewhere.

#13 who is currently the most important person to you?
Max! <3

#14 what kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
FUNNY LOL.

#15 would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Married but poor, hands down.

#16 what's the first thing you do every morning?
switch off my alarm and go back to sleep.

#17 would you give all in a relationship?
Yeah.

#18 if you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I wouldn't pick anyone, I'd give up both.

#19 what type of friends do you like?
GOOD friends.

#20 if you played a prank on someone, & he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
LOL. yup.

I was tagged by Travis!
and... the 8 people are..
Max
Hilmi
Cixian
Ces
ZN
Briana
Lester Tan
Lester Young

No comments: