(@ Max's House)
LOL, saw this group of SA bowling guys at Kovan alley yesterday. I waved and they didnt respond. So like... i looked like an idiot there haha.
Been spending the last few days at Max's house. :D Nothing much to do. Play comp. Watch Indiana Jones movies (All 3 old ones!). Play patapon on my psp. Go bowling. Eat nice food. Stuff like that. Boring, but love it, cuz nothing's ever boring when Max is around! hahaha.
Recently, I've been really obsessed about bowling. Not that I'm very good at it or anything, but seeing myself improve little by little is good enough. :) Haha I'm still trying to learn the correct method, can't seem to get it right (damn.), but I won't stop trying if you're willing to help (: Haha like the past week since last sat, every single day i went bowling except Tuesday and today, Friday. The only reason I'm not going today is because I'm broke. =/ Thanks max for all the bowling sessions & coaching haha. <3
High score now 139, I CAN DO IT! 200 someday. :) I WANT MY OWN BALLLLLLLL.
*rolls* *strike* yay mar wins! Haha retarded.
Well, a week of holidays have officially passed. & what has mar done? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Yup. I'm gona kill myself for being so slack :( I bet tmr i'm going out also. AND Sunday. Then the whole week's gona go POOOFY!!!!
Aw, I'm hungry. It's almost 5 and I havent eaten lunch due to brokeness. Haha, pity max isn't at home, then i can open the pate. Brought for him to eat then he never eat. T.T Its nice!
K, I decided I shall get some math done today, by hook or by crook. If I don't do math, I won't do anything else, because math is my fav subject! lol. Ew, I sound like a nerd. ALLLLRIGHT.
Please remind me not to go bowling tmr.
1. no money.
2. bowling on saturday is super ex.
3. YOU NEED A BREAK.
Yeah. BUT I WANAAA GOOOOOOO :((((((((( -sob.
My god, am I totally obsessed or what. This is scary hahaha. But bowling is <3. Ooh, maybe my parents will take me! HAH! Time to ask! lol.
May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment