July 19, 2008

First post using "new" CPU ( monitor still the same )!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I just ate Frolick.

Yoguru

VS.


Frolick. no pic of the yoghurt :(

I tried Yoguru some time ago. But to tell the truth, I cant really tell the difference. The yoghurt is pretty much just realllllly YUM :) But toppings wise, Yoguru wins. The mango there is awesome, paired with their YoguBliss. A Must Try!

However, I must give it up to Frolick for their innovative website. Go take a look!
--> www.frolick.com.sg <--
AND i'm not happy! Supposed to give me a button! But noooo. :( Never give. Stupid Serangoon Gardens branch. BOOOOO.

BAND TOMORROW!!! Excited! (we must learn the singing part for Cavetown!) Haha. 5 more days to Competition! sadly not many people can watch because its on a thursday and its at like 2? Everyone has school :(((

Oh well. POST!

No comments: