Not like this anyway. (:
IN A WAY, I'm glad I came to SA.
Anyways, SAY HI TO TOBY!!

Omg isn't he adorable :) Lol. Max's new dog!
OH. And today was College Day! Had Saints Idol and all. I liked the big banner. Haha. The contestants were pretty okay overall. And OMG JC took our voting sticks to vote for his friend! I don't know who won in the end, but who cares =/ Haha. We had a hard time spending our $5 worth of coupons :( Couldn't decide what to buy. The cheesy stuff was yum though :) Went to play cards near the flagpoles! LOL. Yanyue... what did you do with Antonio... SIGH. LOL. Since today is opposite day, you're pro! xD HAHA. Spent loads of time laughing over that game of bridge. There was this one game where i had like 0 trumps.. Antonio and Ces had like almost all the trump cards. FAIL, right? LOL. Waste of time coming to school today, but compulsory, oh well. But had a great time with them nonetheless! No regrets coming to school!
PEEKCHERZ!


Lol.
<33
1 comment:
Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.
Post a Comment