I am such a pig.
Wake up at 10, as if that isnt bad enough.
Read book.
FALL ASLEEP AGAIN UNTIL 2! wtf right? I know!
But it was during that second nap that I dreamt of something I shouldnt have been dreaming about. I feel so guilty now. It felt so real... sigh. If i posted it here, I'd probably be dead by tomorrow, so yeah. :(
WAKE UP MAR.
Well promos are in about 1 and a half months time. And I can't get myself to study, except at the library. Went there ytd afternoon w Joane. Studied for about 2 hours, chem kinetics. Then I wanted to cont studied chem at night but.. read book. Fall asleep. Pretty much same routine. Now, I wana go jogging. But its hell hot out there, so I guess I'm waiting for awhile.
I have decided to go swimming on Friday after school, just for the fun of it :) Haven't gone for ages. And I have also decided to go and study after school at NLB on Tuesday and Thursday. Wednesday abit hard because I have bowling.. hope naan will come for training :)
IM BORED. Why is it getting hotter and hotter???? BOO.
DotA sucks on my comp now. My god constant 0.2fps. JOKE. I take like 5 mins of spam clicking / pressing the hotkey to buy an item. So I decided no more dota until I upgrade this shit. Or until I carepack it. Then we shall see how.
I think, I should be doing math now. Toodles.
August 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment