August 17, 2008

Waiting for Taiyou No Uta to load....
So I decided to come here and blog!

Went out with montfort people yesterday (sorry I'm extra) for LAN and pool, which, i disagree w hilmi, both were equally fun. haha. CS was retarded cuz I still have no idea how to use scope. So I just ran around randomly being a free kill and killing people with tyco shots. Lol. But it was fun :) I miss going LAN with people. Eh PY people! LAN AGAIN! lol.

Pool.. was totally lame lol. Played 4 games only haha. 3 with max and one with HR. I won 2/3 with max (because one time he pocketed black ball early and one time the cue ball went in the same as the black, so thus i won not because i was good D: ) and the last time, the situation was like this!



So like everyone came over to our table and were throwing suggestions on how to knock the stupid black ball out of the hole by poking the white ball. All failed LOL. Stupid max, SABO!!!
And obviously i lost the game with HR. He's too pro :(

Ate dinner at AMK Hub's Fish and Co! Yum. Except that the food is alot :( lol. Couldnt finish. :( Oh wellz. YAY MY TAIYOU NO UTA IS LOADED.

BYEBYE.

No comments: