Thanks for all the concern, even when you have your own stuff to worry about.
I'm really really sorry we couldn't talk tonight,
I will make it up to you tomorrow!
I'm feeling a little guilty now.
AND high from all that coffee.
(except that there's no one to be high with, noting that its 4 in the morning.)
I hope all you guys out there are sleeping well!
One organic chem question and GP compre to go!
Come on let's face it. I'm never going to finish ): ): ):
I wonder what I'll be like in the morning. Let's find out.
36 hours without sleep! That's got to be some kind of record for me!
Save tonight, I WILL NOT stay up the whole night anymore.
Well hopefully I won't be forced to. ):
I know you'll sms me in the morning. HEHE I CAN READ YOUR MIND.
You'll want to find out whether I survived the night.
Well I have bad/good news for you (whichever way you want to look at it)
I think I will (:
You take care too alright? No more late nights for you too! You obviously don't have to be as stressed as me over finals, so treasure your last year of freedom while you can. :D
♥ MARRRRRRRRRRRRRR. (ha, if you want to believe I fell asleep typing that, go ahead lol.)
P.S. Good luck to you in school tomorrow mar. LOL!
P.P.S I'm really excited about the day ahead! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment