
As far as anime movies go, to me at least, this one is pretty good xD Of course its about music yet again, explaining its appeal to me, but yeah. Interesting plot. (: I ended up dreaming about pianos last night (: HAHA it was a really super cool dream, although I woke up late this morning heheh. Totally worth it. ^_^
OMG I cannot stop my addiction to movies now that I've started. But I guess now that I'm back in school i have SO LITTLE TIME to do everything. so yeah, I hardly have time for movies anymore. Like today, I think I'm going to study til past midnight, too much to catch up on. Damn.
So with my hot steaming mug of BARLEY TEA, I'm signing off to do some mugging. HEH. Goodnight world! And I hope you guys are happily mugging away too! 10 days to Prelims my friends!(as if we need anymore reminders right...) JIAYOU! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment