June 20, 2008

I can live on my own.
I can live on my own.
I can live on my own.

Ah who am I kidding.

*SCREAMZZZZ*

Revision checklist
1. Math - partial frac, binomial
2. Econs - .... (???) Sunday's work
3. Chem - .... (???) Saturday's work
4. GP - .... (???) Monday's dead.
5. Physics - I tried, but I still suck.

If anyone wants to offer help, I'd be very glad to accept at this point. Especially Physics. I'm doubting that the consultation on Friday is going to do wonders.

So. I have been HOOKED to HIMYM (aka How I Met Your Mother) Lovely show. Three days before the start of my exams and I've watched about 12 episodes today alone. MAN THIS SUCKS. I hate exams. :( And having no social life sucks. I just wish life was so carefree, so interesting. MAN I've got to get the stupid studying over and done with. Two more days, mar. TWO MORE DAYS!

GOGOGOGOGO...

No comments: