I wish I was nicer sometimes, hah. And not so slack too :(
Well, I was feeling a little bored this evening, and decided to bloghop. AND WHO'S BLOGS DID I FIND? Well, long lost friends I guess. I just read a little, didn't tag or anything. But it was nice to see where they ended up. And now I feel so stupid going to SA. *regret regret* But like sometimes the people you think you know turn out to be totally different. It sucks to not keep in touch with them anymore, even if they live like THAT close to you and all, but sometimes its for the better. People change. You win some, you lose some. Friendship's like that too sometimes. Well, what can i do.
Its pretty much POURING right now as I'm typing this. And somehow when I look out of the glass sliding door, the whole street is pitch black. My neighbours must be sleeping already, and its only 10. Eek I heard a noise at the back door. My god I'm scaring myself to death. :((( My house is uber quiet too, except for the rain. This sucks.
I wish you'd call. I'd appreciate some company right now... :(
*BOOM.* LIGHTNING THUNDER.
OHOH. I watched National Treasure 2 just now. PERFECTLY AWESOME. I love those kind of shows. History linked to treasure, Matthew Reilly stuff.. Just bloody rocks. :) Oh btw, for those of you who haven't yet heard of Matthew Reilly, he's this AWESOME thriller writer. Keeps you in your seat for ages. You should go get his books. I like scarecrow. :)
OH LORD THE RAIN IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. I can hear wind howling. :( And something keeps making noises out back. HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
FAMINE CAMP THIS WEEKEND!!!! Excited! :D Lol. Crap, its Father's Day too. Got to find time to go out and get him a present, but WHEN?? And I still haven't decided what to buy.
I had this AMAZING DREAM LAST NIGHT :DDD It was awesome. But I'm not telling ANYONE, except max, who already knows. Lol. Go figure.
And naan, I hope you got out of SA safely! :D
June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment