Hey, so much for a title that bears so much doom. Its almost the end of exams!
I have one last physics paper. One that I want to do well for, mind you. It may very well be my first A for the year! But we shall see when the time comes, we shall see... The past few papers have brought me to my doom. Except maybe Chemistry, which I am HOPING upon HOPES that I will do well for :) Math was bullshit! Econs I never study, so cannot complain. The paper was easy but I have no concepts nor content. So I just wrote rubbish. Lets just hope the rubbish comes across as mildly intellectual yea? Maybe they'll give me pity marks? Lol whatever, don't fail anything can already.
(OT I am listening to Doraemon Ala Carte now thanks to Brian, and its SUPER CUTE OMG.)
I have been stuck at home today! :( Haven't really done much since I woke up (I woke up at 6 because I thought I was going to school for consultation, but change of plans at the last moment.) Studied phys for like an hour before I went to my room and feasted on LoTR once again. I fell asleep reading halfway. Just completed the first book. On the first beginnings of the second. Still glued as always, pure classics do that to you. These are just the little inklings of what I have been doing this past week. Not studying and MUGGING LIKE MAD, I assure you. I get irritated when I insist that I haven't been studying and no one believes me. Just because I know things, does NOT mean that I have been studying. Anyway, in the past few days I've read all the books there are to read in my house (Yes, during exam week) and LoTR turns out to be the last book I have left, so why not read it again? It's probably the sixth time I've reread it so far, but it still proves to be as awesome as ever. Soon, it shall be time to visit the beloved library again. I wonder what I will chance upon this time?
Tomorrow? All is not decided.
September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment