September 21, 2008

I realised like no one is reading my blog! HAHA. COOL MAN! Means I can post anything I want up here!!! :D

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Anyway, I have decided to go back to my jogging after promos! YESYES! :D I have already decided the route! One round Serangoon Gardens around the perimeter from my house and back is 3.75km! So that's where I'll run! Alternatively I'm going to try running from my house down to Walmer Drive and then back to my house as one loop, and its a distance of 0.5km. Awesome, no? No more counting in multiples of 0.4!! YES!!!! Screw you, stadium track! Serangoon Gardens is here to save the day!
(O.T. : You see what Promos are doing to me?)

Maxy has decided that we are going jogging at Bishan Park next weekend.
So you ask, "Physics how?"
My answer: Nevermind lah. Maxy will help me! :D

Stupid Maxy is at a facial now :( And I am here rotting at home!!! HORRIBLE. Well I have to go to church soon... BUT STILL!!! :(

Didn't manage to get much studying now. Reading someone's blog. :) Cannot say who, later you all call me bimbo. :(

Cannot wait for 29th!!! COME NOW PLEASE!

No comments: