WOOHOO! Photos from CNY Celebrations today! It was srsly the bestest CNY celebration I've ever had in school, what with the homeroom deco competition, the AWESOMELY AWESOME CONCERT, and all the friends (: ♥
Our table!! With all the wonderful food and that awesome seaweed thingy which was super yummm (:
08S28 ( incomplete again D: )

Drawn with Glass Deco! I still remember I used to play with it ALOT in primary school! HAHAHA.
HAHA and here ends CNY celebrations in school. Now where did I go after school..? Hmmm. Let me see. HOME!!! ): So pathetic. I was hoping to go out but everyone's like not free ): So nvm, I came home and DotA-ed with friends! (: At around 5 I went for a run, but it wasn't a very productive one, and I was quite upset with myself ): I lacked the willpower to complete my goal! At the bus stop, I was totally falling asleep on the chair while waiting for the bus, and that was right after I ran! I'm supposed to be energetic la! So I blame my failure on lack of sleep. BOO. I'm sleeping at 9 tonight. Perhaps if I wake up early enough tmr I can go for another run! ^_^
SUNDOWN SUNDOWN SUNDOWNNNNNNNNNNNNN ): Can I make it?
It's always been a dream of mine.. and I will make it, by hook or by crook!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment