January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday!

(LOL well since I didn't manage to post yesterday due to extreme exhaustion and lack of sleep from the past week, I shall do it today.)

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MAXY AND CCS!! :D

18 and.. 17 respectively right? :x Lol. Yes I know max had a great birthday yesterday, and i hope CCS did too (: 

I brought max out for lunch yesterday at the new NYNY at Suntec! Good food :D LOL and he got a free waffle for being embarrassed in public (they sang him a birthday song lol), all thanks to our dear YX! :D (you're totally forgiven for ps-ing me haha.) Went back to his house to slack after that. Didn't do much. Watched Soul Eater, fell asleep, woke up to the sound of Max's guitar (WHICH WAS REALLY LOUD!). Dinner was at Fiesta Brasilia at United Square. SUPER AWESOME. :))))) If you like meat you should totally go there. Well while I was there I tried cocktails for the first time too (: LOL and I didn't like them. So from here on out, NO MORE ALCOHOL FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! I used to drink just cuz other people were drinking, not that I liked it or anything. But I have decided that it totally isn't worth it. So yes. No more alcohol! ): Jolly Shandy's okay though. xD I decided booze is too gassy and well, hard liquor is just too.. alcoholic. LOL. K whatever. Max drank so much yesterday I don't even know how he managed to hold up.  But well.. good for him? :x Hey, I hope you liked my present though! (Although I know you probably haven't read it by now HAHAHA.) xD

Pics will come when I get them I guess. Lol. 


[Reply to tags]

Adam -  He's not a supporter. He's the original inventor of that retarded nickname which is SO NOT CATCHING ON!! LOL. You must be more mature and not follow his examples. Set good examples i.e. call me mar thanks (: And yeah 3 months younger than me IS STILL YOUNGER! LOL. You must respect your elders. HAHAAHA. :D

Egg - Hmmm. Duno. Up to fate now hahaha. Don't worry, still got chance la (:

Terry - WHY. I like band lor (: If you tell me don't join band means I can quit py also right? PY also band what... lol.

No comments: