Hiiiiii (again) lol
HAHA today I went to Lester's house to slack! :D
Brought the DS and Eclipse along with me to keep me company lol. Ended up playing DotA most of the afternoon (alternating betw watching him play, and actually playing.) Solved a little more of layton puzzles with his help (which were fun, and I found out that he is actually kinda smart!! :D LOL Don't kill me plz. COMPLIMENT!) Eclipse I read like what, 6 pages in total, cuz ended up watching the DotA game. Ursa pro! (Or they are just rly noob) Ate macs for dinner :x (TWISTER FRIES FTW LAH.) I also watched abit of Full Metal Panic today, and verdict.. not bad leh! HAHA. At least he was there to explain things to me.. If not I think I'd be totally lost :x lols. Omg I can't believe I burned off like 8 hours at his house, doing nothing. Time passed so fast! But it was fun lah haha. :))
This is bad. I DRANK SO MUCH COKE TODAY OMG. 3 cups of vanilla coke + coke from macs OMG LAH. I'm going to have to go on 5km runs the next few days just to burn it off. T_T NO MORE SOFT DRINKS FOR LIKE THE NEXT WEEK (Joke, I'm going to seoul garden on monday. Thats totally not going to happen.)
ALL THE BEST TO SEC4s WHO ARE COLLECTING OLEVEL RESULTS ON MONDAYYYYYY :)))))
Eh people! Call and share the good news okay? I know I have school but WHO CARES! (oh crap, GP tutorial.) Okay, sms! (or call after 3.30.) I'll be praying for you guys!
♥
P.S. Still addicted to KYLE XY. Those of you who haven't already started watching it, GO NOW!
January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment