January 23, 2009

This is quite a joke since I saw you just yesterday, but I'm missing you already!! ):
Hurry come back )))): 
& oh btw the baileys cheesecake was omg YUM.
As you said, Girl + Cheesecake = (:
SO TOTALLY RIGHT!!!

( Hey can you send me the pic of me + teddy? :D Lol I loved yesterday. Just sitting on the bed and talking... Its a whole lot more fun than watching soul eater lols, although the show is nice. )

AND YOU TOO! COME BACK!!!! ): All leave me alone siaaaaaaaaaaal. ):

I feel so guilty nowwwwwwwwwww ): Sorry Hanming! ): haha I treat you icecream next time lah hahaha. Really, I'd love to join band. I'd really LOVE to! But there's this part kinda holding me back, because here I have this chance to realise my dream of running the 10k I always wanted to run. And you know I have to think twice about it, because I definitely don't have time for both. Philyouth will have to do, I guess. And you know I love you guys so very muchhhh (: In actual fact I wish Philyouth were more than once a week, but srsly, THERE IS SO LITTLE TIMEEEEEEE ): 24 hours pass so fast, with like 9 hours of school or more everyday, 7 hours of sleep, and we're left with 8 hours... Hmm. Thinking about it 8 hours is quite alot. Well what I do with it matters a whole load to me... Juggling between friends, homework, runs, (sometimes hour long) phonecalls, computer time, dinner outings (which I realise I shouldn't be having so often but I just get addicted to the company, and its just nice NOT being alone for a change..), and studying (not categorised under homework because it just sucks SO MUCH MORE). I don't know where time flies to srsly, I can spend like 2 hours just going for my run and coming back. ): But hey, PY is the thing I will never ever give up, because I worked my way in, and it would just be a total waste to quit after so much effort. And besides, you guys make everything worth my while hahaha. I'm so sorry I'm doing this to you ): Forgive me lah k? and I'm kinda scared of DG lol. :x Don't like him, but still scared :x

No comments: