March 02, 2009

4 years! Part end, 280209

Wheeeeee. haha 4 years has flown past. I really have selective memories about the last 4 years, throwing away the bad stuff, and savouring the good stuff (:

So hmmm. Saturday (my play day ^_^) started off like crap, cuz I only left the house at 11, reaching Somerset at 12. Then still slacked around before we actually left for lunch, which ended up at Suki Sushi! (not because I was craving anything, but just because I was hungry.) And what is Suki Sushi imba for...? SASHIMI! SPAMz0rz! :D 

Tuna, Salmon, Seabream and Shrimp (: 

Look at the pattern! It looks liek a coral reef lol. HAD to take a picture before i ate it all up. yumyum.

While waiting for our food we got bored... and started taking pictures in the shiny metal side of the conveyor belt (:


No idea what I was doing, don't ask.

HAH this is their "miso soup", and we got a shock when it came. We were expecting a small bowl of soup (like most jap restaurants) and only Max ordered it. But NOOOOO. It had to come in a huge pot! So I ended up having some too. It was practically drowning in vegetables, which was weird cuz miso soup usually only has seaweed, and I like it that way ): 

LOL. I had to be greedy and try the mochi, which was quite hard to eat because it was super STICKY. I gave up after eating 2, and here's where I hid the last one :x We wanted to light it on fire and make a fireball but... nvm :x

Next up, Marley and Me! Zomg, I was hoping this'd be a light-hearted show, but I never expected it to be EMO. I cried like super alot :x ++++ the dog was SUPER CUTE. which was good because I like anything that's smaller than me and that's cute. HAHA. 

On the way to the dinner place at Tanjong Pagar... we encountered Solid Snake! My goodness look at the amount of cameras in one small area. Every single bloody square inch was covered, and this was just some ulu part of the station! The main area was worse, practically LITTERED with security cameras. Maybe it was to monitor if the guards/policemen were doing their job there, but we'll never know. You can never have extra security I guess.

Had dinner at DA CHANG JIN! Well not really. Its actually a korean restaurant, but I cannot remember what the korean words are. I was just too fascinated about the cool chinese words because I never realised that that was what it read. HAHA. Had a good meal which didn't cost as much as I thought it would surprisingly, and I drank LOTS AND LOTS of barley tea ♥ So all-in-all the meal was quite fulfilling :D

Headed home after that.
The End. 

P.S. The actual day is 030309, but being an inconvenient TUESDAY (ugh!!!), I cannot meet up with Maxy *curse and swear* So I guess Thursday will have to suffice, if it works out. ):

No comments: