March 15, 2009

CrashbangBURN!

WOW i realised I haven't updated this for really long.

Sadly, I lost all my pics, and hence my will to post ): But BT1s have been a trying time (Yeah, I've been trying!), what with mugging every single day except the day BEFORE my two most important papers : Chemistry and Math. I slept at 8pm that day, all the way through. I could say I regret it a little bit, but frankly I don't think studying that night would have helped :x Physics was utter bullshit. I'd be glad if I could even attain 5 out of 60 marks. ): LOL ralph was entertaining me with interesting ways to memorise my physics formulas just now. But.. copyright la. haha. 

Had a study outing with Max and Lester on Monday before BT1 at MOS Burger, AND THEY KEPT MAKING ME BUY FOOD FOR THEM! EVIL lol. Training me to be their maid? T_T HAHA but there was lots of fun and laughter that day (which means less studying done) and I don't regret spending time with them lol, especially since we rarely hang out. HAHA. I wrote my first Chinese words in a LONG TIME on that day too, because I had to call yy to help translate Lester's council letter to chinese so that he could give it to his chinese teacher. Half the letter was in hanyupinyin lol. :x

Still lovin' tuition to the max (:

NTU Econs Seminar yesterday was like shit. But I went to the open house and got all the books on admission and the accountancy courses and business courses ^_^ That was the only good part hahah. For dinner my family bought pizza and KFC, zomg sinful like shit. But I hardly ate anything lol, yums anw (:

THERE IS NO PHILYOUTH TODAY! Which means I'm all the more looking forward to next weeeeek ^_^ 

Got an exciting week planned out ! Most looking forward to tuesday and friday~ Outing with my dear PAE classmates on tuesday followed by tuition, and bowling trng on friday! I've deproved ALOT omg. I'm hopeless ): The rest of the days shall be filled with study outings (: By myself mostly.. haha ^_^


&&&&& I GOT MY PSP BACK!!!! :D (+ the charger!!)

Lastly...
[Reply to tags]

Egg - HAHA yeah its MY month! :D The month of MAR (:

Ces - yup CHOP HER LEGS OFF! D'you think she'd be shorter than me then? :D WE CAN ALL PAT HER HEAD HOORAYYYY ^_^

Lisa - I can totally tell you're there. HAHA. Stop being an imposter! LOL

Terry - Its for me to know, and for you to find outttt! You've got an extra week's wait! (:

Hilmi - YEAH! I want my nutellaaaa ): Craving lol.

Ws, ZN - HAHAH ^_^ secret (: Cuz I'm cool hahaha.

WENHUI - Mar ♥ Wenhui FOREVER!! :D

No comments: