Time - Studying, Travelling to-and-from school, Going to Popular to buy nice stationery for writing and colouring notes (and buying yellow highlighters!), Drawing money from my bank account! (omg need to find a job after A levels to replenish the dwindling amounts. Goodness I realise I'm spending it all on food, and tuition fees too :x )
Money - Transport costs, Fees for that study room at Toa Payoh Central CC which I will hopefully use, Food and drink to keep me entertained (lol) while studying, Tuition fees (as punishment for not studying effectively, but i dont deny it when I need help)
It all sucks, I know.
But the point of investment is for future benefits, no? (:
Studying FTW! (stupid econs)
♥
P.S. And omg I so want to go bowling right now, but my ball is.. ): K nvm. FRIDAY! Bowlingz + Tuition YAY.
No comments:
Post a Comment