March 22, 2009

Sundayz without fillyouf

OMG. I just wasted my whole week away! ): But it was a veryveryvery fulfilling week, on the fun factor, at least. 

So lyk continuing on from saturday, I did go out in the end. Well not exactly, but I went out of my house into another house? And I camped there the whole day. Doing nothing productive and playing Patapon 2 on my BELOVED psp and playing a little guitar, whatever I remember anyway. There was a beautiful rainbow in the sky too ((((:

TODAY was positively awesome. Though there was no PY again as its solo comp week, Sunday never fails to cheer me up!! :D Went bowlingz today with Max! And I'm getting my ball redrilled so I get to leave it there = NO CARRYING HEAVY BALL HOME! YAYYYYYY (((((: The games were pretty good too, by my standard anyways. HAHA. Whatever it is, I'm just happy (: But I realised they changed the price of the games! (I always thought it was like 3 plus but it turned out to be only 3 per game) We ended up blowing 51 bucks on bowling (17 games), and then i still have to pay for my ball!! Lolz broke broke broke. ):

Random pics first from long ago before I continue...

See I had to say bye to SC's DS.. )))): 

And HI TO MY PSP!!!! :D :D ( lolololol i have a new WHITE psp! )

Yay mar!

Kays anw continuing on... We had dinner at Hans over at Park Mall (: I ordered this set meal and it came with soup of the day, supposedly Cream of CARROT. Have you tasted cream of carrot before?

Well, after trying, it turned out to be more like cream of GINGER. But I guess it wasn't that bad... Hmmm. :/

Another amusing thing.. ZOMG LONG FRY. SPANNING THE WHOLE PLATE OMG. hahahah. And out of the whole bunch of fries there I only ate the long one and one other fry. So miserable ): Someone'z been stealing my food!

Max was freeloading off my free internetz to use MSN. And after awhile this is what resulted:

predictive text...

WTH SPAMMAGE. 


I realised the woman behind is quite bored, no? HAHAH. 


♥ 

P.S. I CANNOT WAIT FOR BOWLING TRAINING NEXT WEEK!! I GET MY BALL BACK ♥

[Reply to tags]

Yx - HAHA babysit cousins? you don't bully them hor. later they kick you at wrong places then you know. LOL. 

Terry - Patience is a virtue.

ShiChun - walaoooooo ): Auntie Mar is a horrible name. Whoever came up with it should be CURSED. I think that would be Terry right? 

No comments: