Heys! Lol finally I got around to doing this, although I'm still very lazy to arrange the photos in chronological order ):
First up, study sessionz at tpy... Nothing much, because i was actually studying, aha.
The EVIL fattening choco mini snack ):K dats all. Now... Service Learning!
Why is the sky blue? and the sand blue too? I have no idea what people are doing to the beach but it sucks man. And this the less populated area somemore.
Why is the sky blue? and the sand blue too? I have no idea what people are doing to the beach but it sucks man. And this the less populated area somemore.K! Gloria Jeans! You guys should srsly go to Gloria Jeans for Coffee. Its imba cheap I tell you! 3 bucks for an iceblended after 3pm on weekdays, like zomg. The only downside is if you sit there for too long you will freeze to death. Its damn cold, even with my jacket on. But anyways, I decided to try out the food there and ZOMG its damn worth it? I paid 10 for a tuna salad, iceblended and a lamington.
If you duno what a Lamington is, the white stuff is coconut i think, and the inside is sorta like spongecake. Yeah.
My strawberry iceblended! I didn't wna order coffee cuz I already drank a cup that morning so.. yeah.AHA. Took this a few days ago on the way to Max's house. Had imba tiramisu there made by his parents. yumyumyum (:
Srsly, I don't know how you learnt to camwhore on the bus hahah. The RJC girl was laughing at us!!
Srsly, I don't know how you learnt to camwhore on the bus hahah. The RJC girl was laughing at us!!And finally, some group pics.
This is a group pic too okay! S28 bagpack class! (: ♥












2 comments:
PromiCini [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Cipro-online.aspx]Order cheap Cipro online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-cytotec-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Cytotec without no prescription online[/url]
where can i buy phentermine buy phentermine no rx - can you buy phentermine
Post a Comment