April 27, 2009

Simple things in life can be the hardest to appreciate.

K, been lagging behind quite a bit in terms of posting, but I'm getting quite lazy :x Quick update of pics for now..

B&J Free Cone Day! 

Met Alyssa there :D:D:D Lol, was pretty shocked to see her, and wuz queueing with my sister at that time.
And here's a pic with my sister. Apparently she eats icecream faster than me :x
So after B&J's, I headed down to SRJC for ROCKFEST, because Maxy was playing (:
Overall it was pretty okay, though the only performance I really enjoyed was his.. :x Adam was my saviour for the day, hanging out with me and keeping me company even though I felt like I was holding him back and stuff :x then again, appreciate the company! :D Couple'a pics after rockfest courtesy of Alton.

Joshua + Maxy, the two zai guitarists (:

MAXY! (: But damn, did you have to bend down? Now I look even shorter. =.=" Lol. You know its like those.. really tall guys when they take picture with little girls they always have to bend down.. its giving me that feel now :x 

K that was tuesday. I duno what I did the whole week but by thursday I was plain broke =.= Friday, bowling + tuition, nothing particularly interesting there. 

Saturday! Went with Adam and Maxy for Suki (((: No photos, but a satisfying meal it was! :D Lol. Caught up and stuff... Went home and stuff... Dinner at night was with max and family at Pete's place, where I drank one tiny glass of wine and regretted it BIG TIME. Ended up feeling sick all the way home. ): My alcohol tolerance is so bloody CMI and that sucks. Well at least I can never get drunk.

Sunday! Philyouth day! Lolz. Nothing much. Went for prac, sectionalz, dinner + jokez, ben&jerry's, homed. Fulfilling though, if nothing else, and I couldn't ask for more.

Monday = Monday blues. As usual =.= The feeling of waking up LATE on a monday is even worse. Actually was supposed to sleep at 11.30, but ended up HTHTing with my sister until around 12.30. So that was one hour of sleep gone, but well I guess it helped alot. hahas. Spent most of the lessons stoning, reading shopaholic (and finished it!!!) and thinking 'bout stuff.. , but all's well that ends well, I guess. At least I'm feeling alot better than I was last night. :x I'm home early today too! This means... I GET TO PRACTISE MY CLAR!!! FOR ONCE IN A BLOODY MILLION YEARS!!!!!  :D Which I am going to do now. (: 


When you're down and lost
And you need a helping hand
When you're down and lost
Along the way,
Oh, just tell yourself
Ah, I'll be okay.





No comments: