April 18, 2009

WHOA. 
How did this happen?
I feel as if I'm losing. 

Last week I was like the ultimate winner. 
This week, because of one tiny detail, i've plunged to one stage before rock bottom.

On a lighter note, went out with Adam for lunch today :D Finally had something to do on a Saturday! Well, at least until like 1. Had a great time talking about the randomest things haha. Yesyes, we shall go on our Suki outing sometime soon (: 
Cheers to more entertainment on Saturdays! HAHA. Everyone is always so busy, and I am always so free :x (on saturdays at least..) Went for Mass at Risen Christ after a REALLY UNPRODUCTIVE "study session" at tpy, of which I spent most of the 2 hours sleeping.. zzz. The choir there's pretty good though! (: Came home after that, and well here I am. Just been stoning at the comp the past few hours, and deciding whether I should go for an early morning run tmr. As usual, no one is free to eat breakfast with me ): Craving for that sliced fish soup! ): 


Philyouth tomorrow... No comments. I'd say I was looking forward to it, but er.. yeah. Not in the right state of mind.


I really hope you don't let your ego get ahead of you in this, because what we have is a pure friendship, which i never want to lose, but i can feel it wearing down slowly, and all i can do is to hold on with whatever i have left - close to nothing.


CHILL MAR.

[Reply to tags] 
Adam - next week lah next week :D

ShiChun - LOL emo street! You live on Happy Avenue, I am the one living on Emo street. Look at my condition omg. ): But okay la. At least I'm still living~

No comments: