March 03, 2007

2nd yr anniversary! :D

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I'm so happy today.

I'm having a blast playing with my new reed! Still have to figure out why i keep squeaking on D though. weird.

Anyway, I watched until eps 12 of hana kimi today.. and OMG WU ZUN IS SO HOT. (ops? =/) The storyline is so nice :D And the way that quan takes care of rui xi.. so caring! Man, I wish.. Nvm.

*CLUELESS CLUELESS* <-- If you look at this and you're clueless then you should be (:

AH. TOMORROW IS SUNDAY! PHILYOUTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :D YAY FOR PHILYOUTH LALALALA.

Ohoh. Today, abigail added me on MSN! sc-clarinets (excluding qingyi), if you dont know who abigail is, she's our new junior! :D YAY AND SHE WATCHES HANA KIMI TOO! ahahaha.

:( Im so bored. No max to talk to, no lester to talk to, no one to talk to. BOOOOOO. K I think I'll go talk to my clarinet then.

Byebye!

P.S. EH MAX! $23!! By tomorrow ok!

No comments: