Man, this has been going on for so long, and I can't take it anymore. I'm trying my very best to forget about it. Sigh, how long will this go on?
On the surface, I hope I'm still the same, but I'm so depressed. Right now the only thing i look forward to is PY prac every week, where i hope playing the music will cheer me up somehow. And so I can't wait for this sunday to arrive.
On a lighter note, I'm addicted to hana kimi! Lol. I'm typing this while waiting for YouTube to load (again). I like jing xiu yi! He's so cute! ahaha. and quan looks like some guy from anime. o.o Damn, i want the season to hurry finish, so i can concentrate on other stuff, cos until then, i can't stop watching!
=/
March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment