LOL, im going high listening to Ju-beat music introduced by ShiChun =x'
http://www.nicomimi.com/play/nm4438469!!! <- CLICK & press play! :DDDDDDD
Lalala~ Band prac today. And I realised during Blue Shades that once i become nervous and scared I CANNOT PLAY AT ALL omg. I totally freeze up and start shaking and what not, then my air will be screwed. BOO :( I must learn to be more confident! :( Will you help me? (:
ROCK BAND 2! (lols randommmm)
I love love Philyouth (: As I was telling Maxy last night, its the only place throughout the whole week where I feel so happy and worry-free. (well not exactly worry-free since I get nervous and such) But playing with them is like the happiest time I'll ever have during the week. Never dreading practices, you couldn't say that if I were doing anything else. AND I have GR Selections stuck in my head now (: Gay piece, but I love it. Especially the part with the drums that sounds like its being played by a drumset, but actually not! :o Never realised it till Chiang said so :x And clarinet choir pieces are so fun! Okay, not really. I didn't say that. :x
I feel like a little kid again, being so happy over little things (:
December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment