December 20, 2008

Meh, Philyouth today.
But hey, I enjoyed myself ((((:

Woke up today to meet waiteng at payalebar, cuz prac was at CCHM. SUPER FAR man! haha. But I got there alright. Passed by Mcpherson and Aljunied on the way, which got me missing SIBF cuz I always used to take bus past there. Haha, random right? I know lol. Met up with the section. PRESIDENT was late!!! hahaha. First time! Had clarinet choir prac in Chung Cheng, and wow, the school looks like.. some tourist attraction in China! After walking in the gate, people kept going, "Are we in China?". Then their guard post was the "ticketing booth", and since we were in one big group, with waiteng as our tour guide, we went for our tour of the school. haha. No, actually we just went to the band room. But the school grounds were beautiful (: (even though it looks so.. ancient chinese-ey.) And the lake!!! So serene. CCHMers are so lucky. haha. Anyway, clarinet choir prac was pretty productive. (:

Went for dinner at the banmian place (AGAIN!), then cabbed down for prac at nyp. Exhausted during the prac... I cannot tahan Rosa omg. All the long notes which are WAY HIGH UP THERE just wears me down haha. Everyone was dying by the end of the prac already. The journey back home was nice though (: Nice conversations and all. haha. Made up for the exhausting prac, I guess.

Sucks having no pics... But what can I do :x My 5mp cameraphone has been sent for repair. so TOOBAD! ^_^



OH. and A million thanks to MAXY!!! for buying my last ticket for philyouth concert! (: I will try my best to keep you company, promise!!! (:

[Reply to tags]

yy - haha I haven't seen you in ages too! (: You miss me right? I knew it!!! Haha. School starting soon anyway, and as ces says, we are probably going to meet up soon (:

ces - haha OMG i haven't even started studying for MSA ces! HOW!!!! hahaha. Oh man I dont want the holidays to enddddddd. :(

No comments: