December 03, 2008

Supermassive Black Hole

I'm back from Malaysia! xD Bubbleyum for those who asked! x)))))

I shall blog about my trip when I get the pics... :)

For now, I JUST DOWNLOADED TWILIGHT FILM AND OST :DDDDD So happy! ahaha. & I got my Nestle Bliss to keep me company too! :D

Going out soon to meet bro for dinner, then for TKSS concert! :D So I'll blog properly tonight lah. xD



I miss my clarinet :(

[Reply to tags]

Ws - haha thankyouu xD LOL ty =P

Egg - lol. i don't rly know o.O haha. On some level, yeah. On another level, not rly. Its just more neutral than anything else. Don't know how to describe laaaaaaaaaa :(

Terry - Sorry! I slow la I know >< haha. Forgot I had the pics =/

ShiChun - rofl rofl rofl..? o_O

meimei (aka KRISTIN LOW LI-YING) - NEVER!!!! and I do not bully you, TIN TONG! now, I shall THREATEN TO link your blog here and reveal your mental failure to the whole world! :O
Excerpt from her tagboard :
TONG: HI TIN!! ;D
kristin: hi tong!XD
kristin: haha tin tong
*mar: =.=""""""""""""""""""""""*

No comments: