December 24, 2008

Philyouth Concert post!

PHILYOUTH CONCERT 2008, CLASSIQUES! (:

Had a great time with you guys! Here are some photos! The rest are on facebook. Most of them taken at Makansutra Gluttons Bay, and some at VCH. Memories etched in my heart forever.

Pro Blue Shades Soloist No. 1!

and him and simon acting gay hahahahaha. :D

This is what we did in the toilet. HAHAHA. Now you know why we took so long :x

Mother-daughter photo with my dearest francesca! (:

Mitchell: Waiteng! Want some chocolate?

Pro Blue Shades Soloist No. 2!

Food, Glorious Food! (but I hardly ate anything.) Stingray too hot, allergic to prawn and oyster, etc etc... HAHA. (And I'm a bad photographer, I know. lol.)

I like this photo (: Waiteng, Phyllis and me!

ShiChun! Trumpet PRO! :D

This shows that when its raining, camwhore ANYWAY!

Philyouth Classiques clarinet section 2008!

Hanming! For the last time, I am not Maris Stella!!! lol.

Francesca! :D

Clarinet Group Photo! Azman! Push Waiteng! Gogogo! Lol :x

Mitchell! See you in SAJC next year okay! :D

My parents came for the concert, and sat in the second row. But I appreciate them coming to support me! :D
My junior Alyssa! I miss you dear! :D
RAWR. Vincent! :)

Pic with Mr. Chiang!

Aaaaand... lastly... AZMAN! Haha had fun bitching with you about every single random thing haha. See you at NIESB concert! :D

On a post-concert high, which hopefully won't go down for awhile. PHILYOUTH ROCKS TTM!!!!! :D
[Reply to tags]
Terry - Your present bought liao.. I got other people's present to worry about :( :( Oh, and the people from SA.. SAJC clarinet section one? Duno Hanming's and Mitchell's friends.
Ralph - LOL. She's going to kill you if she sees that HAHAHA.
Leewei - Hey! :D Lol. Thanks for coming down to support haha. (: Glad you enjoyed the concert!

No comments: