It's just the weight of the world
When your heart's heavy
I...I will lift it for you
Don't give up
Because you want to be heard
If silence keeps you
I...I will break it for you
Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved
Don't give up
It's just the hurt that you hide
When you're lost inside
I...I will be there to find you
Don't give up
Because you want to burn bright
If darkness blinds you
I...I will shine to guide you
Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved
You are loved
Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
Don't give up
Every one needs to be heard
You are loved
I really think its times like this when you need encouragement to push on, even though the current is against you, and every step you take you get pushed two steps back, its the fighting spirit that lives on and pushes you closer to your goal.
I was talking to Mr Lee this afternoon and he was telling me to that many J2 students burn out before their A levels, after pushing past the prelims and all. But HEYHEYHEY, we are different okay? Even if we're not, we WILL be! With the support of all the teachers, and all of 08S28 helping each other out, we will all go through this together (:
I just want to dedicate this song to all the J2s out there, that we may NEVER EVER give up, even when the weight of the world is against us. May we all burn bright, burn strong, but never burn out! UP and ON! (:
Lol, funny thing today, or was it yesterday: Instead of "No one is here by chance", SA's motto or whatever, its "No one is here by CHOICE".
No comments:
Post a Comment