February 24, 2009

drums or bass?

I guess in times like these you really feel thankful for your friends being around you. This time two years ago I was complaining about how lonely I was all the time, and how I didn't have the type of friend that I could tell anything to, share happy moments with, that kinda thing. Heh, in SCGS I was the outcast, the loner, whatever. Sometimes having friends like that outside school isn't enough, and you have that whole void in school that no one is there to fill. Well life's like that. 

But hey, things have changed ALOT these two years alone. I guess people change too. I learned to open up to people more, I guess. My social skills still cannot make it though :x I have a meagre ability to make friends sometimes.. But at least I'm glad for the friends I've made in 08S28, PAE 1S17 (I still haven't forgotten you guys!!), and Philyouth (: I always thought it easier to talk to guys, but after coming to JC i kinda have to change my mind. Maybe it was because I never had a close enough girl friend to have HTHTs with, so I never knew what it was like then. But now I look at how little guys I know in SA and I find it really ironic LOL. 10 years in an all girls' school, and I make so many guy friends. 2 years in a mixed school (actually only one-plus so far) and I've only made like, 3? None of which I am close to either. So yeah things change. But for the better I guess? 

Haha I've learnt to treasure my friendships alot now, and I'm glad that at least I'm accepted into the world. :) 


Drums.

No comments: