February 04, 2009

Nothing worth posting now, too stressed to have any fun. I've been sleeping alot though. And it makes me sad to see two or three hours of my afternoon wasted. And by the time night comes its all about FRIENDS and 9pm doesnt appeal to my books anymore ): I'm emo now cuz there's no Friends tonight ): *sob. I need to learn to stay awake in the afternoon. 


Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
The Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.

Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;

but those who hope in the Lord 
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40: 28-31
We had this verse yet again for scripture reading today, and I remembered one of my favourite songs sung during mass, On Eagles Wings. The lyrics follow this bible verse, and the melody is just so beautiful (: I wondered whether I could ever get in sync with God again, especially since I've been drifting away from him these past few years. But to do that I need strength. Maybe its time to stop turning to God only at my weakest moments in life, and acknowledge that He's there for me every day, every minute of my life. I've been so worn out these few days that there is just so little time for me to rest. When I'm awake I'm worrying about my studies, when I'm sleeping I'm worried about who I'd dream about ): But where's the time for God? During every morning's scripture reading I listen to the Word of God, and I regret not doing more to be a faithful catholic. I can tell that my christian friends around me are all so involved in their faith, and its really heartening. I'm waking up slowly, going to church again, paying more attention during mass, actually trying to listen to God. But its not at its peak yet;


I am going to continue climbing.



[Reply to tags]

Egg - OMG KARA CONGRATS!! :) See, dream come true hahaha.

Adam - o_O Hi lol. How's SR? :D


No comments: